Are you interested in urban design, land use planning, local government, and community issues?
Join American Planning Association’s Central Coast Section and California Lutheran University’s Master of Public Policy and Administration Program and the American Planning Association’s Central Coast Section to learn more about careers in land use and planning. If you are interested in becoming a planning professional in city, county, or regional areas, this informative virtual meeting will provide you with ample information on how to go about getting a job in this growing career field.
- Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Time: Beginning at 6:00 PM
- Format: Virtual event
- Registration: Registration is required and available online at https://clu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrcOioqTkpGdDkfUD-vGsNbQQXHlv0fZEy
Speakers will share their stories and provide insights for those interested in the field of land use and planning. The event’s guest panelists will include:
- Kim Prillhart AICP, Agency Director, County of Ventura Resource Management Agency
- Clay Downing MPPA, Program Administrator, County of Ventura Sustainability Division
- Joel Hayes MPPA, Assistant Planner, County of Ventura Resource Management Agency
The panel discussion will be followed by Q & A. There is no charge to attend this event.