Join us for a weekend hiking excursion to socialize and explore the Ventura Botanical Gardens. The Ventura Botanical Gardens are a 109 acre world-class site with spectacular views of the California coastline, verdant agricultural vistas, the Channel Islands and Ojai’s Topa Topa peak. Located in the City of Ventura, additional information is available at http://www.venturabotanicalgardens.com/#visiting
The events details include:
- Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
- Time: Beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Description: The group will be joined and led by a representative of the Ventura Botanical Gardens. The pace will be easy to moderate but will include an uphill portion. The group will begin together and the event is expected to last 60 to 90 minutes.
- Registration: Event registration is not required, but RSVP’s are appreciated so that we know who to expect. Register online at https://forms.gle/H8Nu54pEJhuXdpWy5. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Location: Meet at the Welcome Center entrance located behind City Hall. The Ventura Botanical Gardens are located at 567 South Poli Street, Ventura, CA 93001. See also http://www.venturabotanicalgardens.com/contact.html
- Cost: Free for APA Members and students Entrance fees will be paid by APA for APA Members and students.
- Equipment and Preparation: It is recommended that participants wear comfy boots or athletic shoes appropriate for walking on trails, bring a hat and/or sun block, and bring a full water bottle.
- Social Distancing and COVID-19: Masks, social distancing, and other protocols will be required as determined by local health orders and the Ventura Botanical Gardens. APA guests will comply with all rules – please be sure to bring a mask.
- Questions? Contact the event organizer, Clay Downing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Want to know more about the Ventura Botanical Gardens at http://www.venturabotanicalgardens.com/.